Friday, February 3, 2012

Blueberry Crumb Cake


First of all, "Happy New Year" to all my readers. Once again, time for all the celebrations....

Here I am with my kids planning to celebrate my husband's birthday since it happens to be the first birthday celebration in the year.  I decided to surprise him with one of  his favorite cakes which happens to be the "Blueberry Crumb Cake".

Please follow Ina Garten's Blueberry Crumb Cake  recipe. It is a simple and easy recipe for this wonderful cake.

Here I have the cake batter that is mixed with blueberries and is poured into a 9" round buttered and floured pan.


Top the batter with the crumbs and bake it at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes.


 The "Blueberry Crumb Cake" dusted with powdered sugar!

                                                                        
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful husband!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Food my companion!
Thank you for your comments!