Monday, October 10, 2011

Ice cream Bombe





This one was a BIG hit at my friend's birthday party yesterday, not to mention all that SPECIAL attention that I received for making this wonderful desert.


Being a huge fan of Ina Garten and after watching her Ice cream Bombe  show, I couldn't wait to grab an opportunity to make this. Yesterday's party was the perfect one for introducing this BOMBE


I loved hearing all the ooh's and aah's from everybody when they saw those vibrant colors popping out after it was sliced. 



 For making this, I used store-bought Mango, Raspberry and Soy Vanilla Sorbet and followed Ina's method..
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/ice-cream-bombe-recipe/index.html



Enjoy this DELICIOUS desert and have a fun time making this.

2 comments:

Welcome to Food my companion!
Thank you for your comments!